The time you used to spend making trips to the bank, you can use to focus on your business. With remote deposit you can scan checks from your desk to deposit them into your account - anytime - day or night.
How does Business Express Deposit work?
You can continue to accept check payments from your customers. Using our Business Express Deposit service and a scanner provided by Charlotte State Bank & Trust, you can scan and transmit those checks along with an electronic deposit slip securely over the internet to us. We pick up your Business Express Deposit and process the checks accordingly. (Receive same day credit if the deposit is transmitted by 4:00 p.m. on any bank business day.) It's just that simple!
- No more copying checks, manual deposit slips or standing in line. Just scan and submit
- Retrieve online check copies, reports and other information fast and easy.
- Transmit check images along with an electronic deposit slip to us 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Simple and Efficient
- Complete your check deposit in five minutes without ever leaving your business.
- Improve check processing efficiency with fewer errors and free up staff for other tasks.
- Automated verification of image quality.
- Upload processed payment information to your accounts receivable system
Safe and Secure
- All deposit information is securely transmitted using the banking industry's highest standards of encryption such as multiple layers of security including password protection, internet firewalls and 128-bit encryption.
Consolidate funds from remote locations
- Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront.
- Simplify account reconciliation by consolidating your banking accounts at Charlotte State Bank & Trust
Customizable System Access
- Application is customizable to suit your needs.
- Ability to set individual access rights for multiple users.
For more information, click here.