The positions listed below are for Charlotte State Bank & Trust except where noted. We also list job opportunities for our sister banks: Englewood Bank & Trust, Crews Bank & Trust and Wauchula State Bank.
Mortgage Loan Specialist for Lee County Market
Immediate opening for a Mortgage Loan Specialist (Residential Loan Originator) for the Lee County Market Area. This position will originate first mortgages, promote the financial institution and its lending services in the real estate community.
Job Functions include but not limited to:
- Solicit first mortgage loans, inform prospective clients of the Bank’s underwriting guidelines and applicable government regulations
- Personally interview all loan applicants
- Complete each loan application and all pre-processing functions
- Communicate complex approvals and denials to borrows
- Distribute market data, rate flyers and general loan information to real estate community
- Promote and participate in local business and community activities and maintain close contact with local builders, real estate brokers and agents, customers and prospects
MIS – IT Help Desk Technician - Location may be either Wauchula or Port Charlotte
Responsible for supporting Bank employees' computing resources. Must be able to work within a team environment, yet be capable of working independently.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Responds to telephone calls, trouble tickets, and email requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks and monitors all technical issues to ensure a timely resolution
- Proactively maintain communications with employees to keep them informed of status
- Maintains all desktop images and for setting standards for desktop hardware
- Responsible for workstation maintenance including network access, application access, patch management, and printing support
Requires experience in
- Troubleshooting technical hardware/software issues
- Configuring computer systems (preferably in a network environment)
- Troubleshooting the internal components
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems
- Creating new Network User Accounts for all new hires
- Managing email access and security groups
- Providing new hire computer orientation/security training
Willingness to work Saturdays and in some cases be on call for support issues during non-business hours.
Loan Processor - Wauchula State Bank
Prepares all documents for all loan types in accordance with Loan Credit Policy Manuals. Works closely with lenders to ensure all loan packages are accurate and complete. Assists in gathering necessary documents for loan packages such as title insurance, surveys, insurance, appraisals, contracts, flood searches, etc. Must be proficient in preparing complex loan documentation. Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written format.
Requires experience in for following area:
- Loan systems
- Loan documentation preparation
- Real Estate transactions and UCC procedures
Must have desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, flexible, and team-oriented work environment.
Apply in person at any Charlotte State Bank & Trust Office or download the application material below.
Charlotte State Bank & Trust offers competitive salary and benefits.
If you would like to join the growing Hometown Team, apply in person at any office, mail a resume and/or application to Charlotte State Bank & Trust, 1100 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33953, or email to Trudy Shremshock, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Murdock: 1100 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte
- Punta Gorda: 2331 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda
- Parkside: 3002 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte
- Peachland: 24163 Peachland Boulevard, Port Charlotte
- Charlotte Harbor: 23112 Harborview Road, Charlotte Harbor
- North Port: 4300 Aidan Lane, North Port
Download the employment application material.
Charlotte State Bank & Trust is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
EOE | Vet | Disability