Vice President, Commercial Lender, Commercial Real Estate Lender
Commercial Lender needed for the Fort Myers and Cape Coral, Florida market. This position is responsible for producing, underwriting and managing new and existing commercial and commercial real estate loans.
The Commercial Real Estate Lender will:
- Solicit prospective loan clients and interview loan applicants
- Review, underwrite and coordinate the closing of commercial and commercial real estate loan requests in compliance with the Bank's policies and procedures
- Analyze credit history and determine loan repayment capabilities
- Evaluate potential loan requests and make loan recommendations to proper approval authorities
- Negotiate credit terms, such as costs, pricing, loan repayment methods and collateral specifications
- Communicate complex approvals and denials to the borrower, real estate agent or builder
- Develop new customer prospects and business for the Bank through networking and community involvement
- Produce satisfactory levels of new loan volume
- Manage and service existing loan portfolios as they relate to new requests, collateral management, collection efforts and documentation of required financial data
- Develop long-term commercial customer relationships
A Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance with one to three years' experience at a financial institution or loan office preferred.
The Digital & Social Media Strategist will be responsible for developing and implementing innovative and effective marketing programs, communications and strategies. Duties include: email campaign management, website strategy, content management, content creation, editing and search engine optimization, social media strategy, content management, content creation, editing and campaigns, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and marketing/communications support.
- Experience with HubSpot, Google AdWords, Google My Business, Google Analytics, Facebook ads and website languages
- Knowledge of search engine optimization(SEO)
- Prior experience in internet-based culture
- Proficiency with web management tools
- Strong project management and planning
- Ability to work independently
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree or higher in information technology
- Five years in website design, development, content management, SEO, email and online marketing
This is a Crews Banking Corporation level position. For a complete application, please click here.
Apply in person at any Charlotte State Bank & Trust Office or download the application material below.
Charlotte State Bank & Trust offers competitive salary and benefits.
If you would like to join the growing Hometown Team, apply in person at any office, mail a resume and/or application to Charlotte State Bank & Trust, 1100 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33953, or email to Trudy Shremshock, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.
- Murdock: 1100 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte
- Punta Gorda: 2331 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda
- Parkside: 3002 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte
- Peachland: 24163 Peachland Boulevard, Port Charlotte
- Charlotte Harbor: 23112 Harborview Road, Charlotte Harbor
- North Port: 4300 Aidan Lane, North Port
Download the employment application material.
Charlotte State Bank & Trust is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
EOE | Vet | Disability