The positions listed below are for Charlotte State Bank & Trust except where noted. We list job opportunities for our sister banks: Englewood Bank & Trust, Crews Bank & Trust and Wauchula State Bank.
Data Processing Technician Floater - Charlotte Service Center, Port Charlotte
Immediate opening for a Data Processing Technician Floater. This position is a floating position. This position needs to fully operate as a data processing technician, nightly operator, and report writer.
- Assures commitment to Customer Service Quality Standards.
- Serve as support to, and backup person for all positions in Data Processing
- Disaster Recovery testing and documentation
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Item processing tasks such as keying, balancing, statements, etc
- Preparing incoming and outgoing cash letters
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Management to support department or business needs.
- Develop and maintain automation tasks for the core systems
Mortgage Loan Specialist for Lee County Market
Immediate opening for a Mortgage Loan Specialist (Residential Loan Originator) for the Lee County Market Area. This position will originate first mortgages, promote the financial institution and its lending services in the real estate community.
- Three years residential lending origination experience in a financial institution or loan office setting
- Good sales, organizational, managerial and interpersonal skills
- Must meet or exceed the standards set forth by the NMLS to qualify as a Mortgage Loan Originator and register or be registered with the National Mortgage Licensing Service
Job Functions include but not limited to:
- Solicit first mortgage loans, inform prospective clients of the Bank’s underwriting guidelines and applicable government regulations
- Personally interview all loan applicants
- Complete each loan application and all pre-processing functions
- Communicate complex approvals and denials to borrows
- Distribute market data, rate flyers and general loan information to real estate community
- Promote and participate in local business and community activities and maintain close contact with local builders, real estate brokers and agents, customers and prospects
Apply in person at any Charlotte State Bank & Trust Office or download the application material below.
Charlotte State Bank & Trust offers competitive salary and benefits.
If you would like to join the growing Hometown Team, apply in person at any office, mail a resume and/or application to Charlotte State Bank & Trust, 1100 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33953, or email to Trudy Shremshock, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.
- Murdock: 1100 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte
- Punta Gorda: 2331 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda
- Parkside: 3002 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte
- Peachland: 24163 Peachland Boulevard, Port Charlotte
- Charlotte Harbor: 23112 Harborview Road, Charlotte Harbor
- North Port: 4300 Aidan Lane, North Port
Download the employment application material.
Charlotte State Bank & Trust is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
EOE | Vet | Disability