|Personal Trust & Investment Management Services
Trust services provide a fundamental role in the preservation and enhancement of assets. By establishing a trust relationship, you may ensure that your assets are managed tomorrow, the way you manage them today, for your personal benefit or the benefit of your heirs.
Charlotte State Bank & Trust's professionals will help you address important issues such as:
Initially, we will take the time to thoroughly understand the important details of your financial position. We will discuss your plans for the future and help you identify investment, tax and estate planning opportunities. With this critical information in mind, we will draw upon our experts to create a plan to address your financial objectives, now and in the future.
We are happy to meet with you to discuss your needs or to review your current documents or investment portfolio. Please call Christine Hause at (941) 624-1917 or email her at email@example.com.
- Who will inherit your assets?
- How can you minimize estate taxes?
- Who will care for you in the event you become incapacitated?
- Revocable or Irrevocable Trusts
- Local, personal account administration
- Individual portfolio management
- Objective and reliable resource for investment and financial advice
- Flexible mutual fund investment approaches available
- Review and analyze existing will, trust and power of attorney documents
- Minimize estate and income taxes working with your attorney and accountant
- Help structure an estate plan that allows assets to avoid the probate process reducing administration expenses while maintaining privacy and confidentiality
- Professional, impartial Personal Representative for your estate
- Collect and protect your assets pending settlement
- Manage the probate process
- Identify any creditors, validate and pay claims
- Provide detailed accounting to your beneficiaries
- Distribute estate assets to your named beneficiaries
- Bill processing and payment services
- Coordination of tax payments
- Coordination with tax accountant
- Coordination of medical claims processing
- Manage real estate held in trust
- Coordinate real estate repairs and capital improvements
- Special needs coordination
Allow us to help you with your personal Trust needs. Please call Christine Hause at (941) 624-1917 or toll free at (888) 624-5454. Or if you prefer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information and the time you prefer to be contacted.
Investments are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the bank, are not FDIC insured, not insured by any Federal government agency, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal.
© 2013 Charlotte State Bank & Trust. All rights reserved.
Powered by ProfitStars